Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Triples 2013 Swag & Bloggers for Charity

Hi all

Went to Triples in Sheffield on Saturday and got the following swag...

My 2nd Visit to Triples


Saxon Command (Will use lower right mini as Cnut The Great)
Gripping Beast (from Colonel Bills)

Some more Indians for M&T
Crusader Miniatures (again from Colnel Bills)

Another awesome 4ground Saxon dwelling
(I now own two these are brilliant!)

I also got some more Renedra bases and some Warbase's counters.

Only ran through quickly and I went with Gaz, it was his 1st visit.  Colonel Bills was my highlight as I got some nice unique models to make a Cnut for SAGA.

Would also like to promote a Charity project being run by a few gaming mates for Triples 2014 check it out!

Blogger for Charity

The four are planning a big game of Muskets & Tomahawks and already have AW Miniatures on board to sculpt unique minis for the event.

Right I've got 6 weeks left till my partner reaches her due date, all the best to you all!

Cheers MaL

3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

I like the look of the Saxon building!

Andrew Saunders said...

NIce Haul Mal

Anomander said...

The bigger 4ground buildings are great, but the 15mm ww2 ones are a bitch to put together